Pages

Physical Education for Girls in Saudi Arabia

I do not know what all the fuss is about regarding physical education in girl’s schools, not that I do not support it, I do, but one or two sessions per week will not do much to combat the health related issues that are associated with extreme inactivity. From an investor’s point of view, I can tell you that, if I were approached to invest in a gym in Saudi, as much as I am addicted to gyms, I will not do it, and if it were a women’s gym, I will definitely not do it… and this is why.

Having been a member of gyms since my father noticed that his son was developing man/boy boobs at the age of 13 or 14 and the customary belly (and I can’t thank him enough for that, and other things) he enrolled me in martial arts classes, and then in a real gym with weights and treadmills and all that when I was a little older, I can tell you a thing or two about what needs to be done. P.S, I still have my bad months, like when my wife was pregnant, I looked pregnant also for emotional suppor

Blog Archive