Pages

Shopping for Princess Amira al-Taweel

Shopping for Princess Amira al-Taweel,
Thank you to Heather, Katelyn and Meagan at the Four Seasons Hotel Seattle for calling on me to assist with personal shopping for Princess Amira al-Taweel of Saudi Arabia. Her Royal Highness was very gracious and fun and I enjoyed working with her. Her Royal Highness is not only charming, but has great taste and an eye for fashion, so naturally I liked her right away. The Princess needed a few hard to find items and let me tell you, the last few days were quite the whirlwind! I felt a little like Andy from The Devil Wears Prada, but it was a great project and the Princess seemed pleased with everything I selected for her.

A special thank you to David and Joe at David Lawrence, Margo and TJ at Gucci, Ladan and Ray at Neiman Marcus, Jai and Cathy at Nordstrom, Kyle at Roadrunner Sports, Noah and Stephanie at Nike Town, Diesel, Super Jock n’ Jill and REI for being so helpful and patient! You were all amazing and make my job possible!

Blog Archive