Pages

Taste of online income and internet money in Middle East

Taste of online income and internet money in Middle East

When first time I became noticed on these two terms, online income and internet money, I was really lured, enticed, but could not able to find any clue, while surfing the internet. May be I was a bit novice in searching with keywords on Google at that time. I could remember, there were some online advertisements, I saw them on some well known news portal like cnn.com, still they exist, telling that, Google gives him $2000 per day….i got through, tried to read the advert and soon discovered that, it was fake while surfing the internet on its whereabouts. Back in 2009, One day, one of my friends told me that, you don’t need to find jobs any more, start working online, he told me a word, “Odesk,” during that time, I was jobless, so I thought why don’t I try, lets find out what is it really, that time I was not deprived any way, I discovered something which I was really looking for years.  Since then I never looked back. The days which I shall never forget, the day, when I got my first contract on Odesk, were being hired, the day when I got my payment master card, and the day when I drew my first income from a local ATM both. It was an amazing taste, really  never unforgettable…