Pages

Costume most associated with belly dance

Costume most associated with belly dance

In the West, and most closely costume belly dancing is bedlah (Arabic for "suit"). It owes its creation to the Victorian painters "Orientalism" and the harem fantasy productions vaudeville, burlesque, and Hollywood during the early last century, instead of the original West Asia (the "Middle East") dress.

I'm not sure if I should buy traditional clothing immediately:) Let's start with the dance, we??
In addition given myself another goal to complete before I turn 30, one should always continue the existence of goals in life. This objective concerns of writing, and analysis and read more ... But I will not tell you what it is, just in case if I did not achieve that I will not have to go through the walk of shame.